Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A little photo shoot

The basement of our house is probably the least ideal place to take pictures, but Mariella was having some tummy time one night and was just being so cute that I had to give it a shot.

Hey, what are you doing with that thing?

Look at my cute dimples and my crazy hair!

I have a tongue too. Check that out!

Looking unsure about taking many more pictures

Starting to get a little tired of this

I'm completely done, get me off this thing!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!! She's growing up so fast!! Can't wait to meet her in July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandpa and Grandma BJune 4, 2009 at 7:40 AM

    Those pictures are soooo precious. Just makes you want to pick her up and cuddle her and smother her with kisses.
    Love, Grandma B.

    ReplyDelete