Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

She's a mover!

Mariella rolled in both directions tonight! She's never showed a lot of interest in rolling, but she had been moving to her side and staying there. After dinner tonight, she was playing with her feet (as usual) and started rocking onto her side with a mission. She looked like she knew exactly what she was doing. Then, she made it! Daddy missed it the first time, so I put her on her back again and after a few tries, she did it again. Later, while we were getting Jacob ready for bed, I put her on her tummy and after less than a minute, she rolled herself onto her back. Once again, Daddy missed it the first time, so we had to show him too.

Yay for Mary!

************************************************

It's been brought to my attention that the comment feature is not working properly. For some reason, I'm not getting the notices that comments are ready. I was able to copy and paste a comment onto the video post below, so I'm not sure if that means it's working again, or if it only works for me. For those using the Anonymous option, you can try using the Name option and see if that makes a difference. You don't need an account for that, you just type your name in the box. Otherwise, you can e-mail me and apparently I can put your comment up for you. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment