Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day (and a rainbow)

Here is a rainbow that I encountered while I was out getting a photo printed for Tom's Father's Day gift. I was that weirdo taking a picture out the front window of my car (I was in a parking lot at the time, not driving).



Father's Day at the Schoenbauers: Mariella on the right, cousin Hannah on the left
I also didn't realize until we got home that I didn't get any pictures of the kids with Grandpa S. so we might have to "steal" some from your camera.

Jacob showing off his cool swim trunks and even cooler hat. He kept the hat on all day, even in the pool. (Cousin Abby on the left)

Getting out of the pool

Grandma B's requested crop picture of a classic Jacob expression

Abby and Jacob playing "Monsters" with Tom, who is being very careful not to spill beer on Grandpa S's nice grass

Piling on to Uncle (and Daddy): Libby, Abby, and Jacob

Attack!

Lunch on Father's Day at Red Robin

Jacob on the way home from Red Robin

Mariella with Grandpa B.

Jacob and Grandpa showing off lots of teeth

1 comment:

  1. Great Father's Day weekend pictures! (Thanks for humoring me with the cropped picture of Jacob.) I was right, it is a good one. LOL at the picture of Jacob and Grandpa B showing lots of teeth.

    Love, Grandma B.

    ReplyDelete