Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

Getting nervous about your guesses?

I'm sure the 4 people who guessed next week for the baby's arrival are starting to get excited. Well, I hate to rain on your parade, but there appears to be a good chance we are going to be waiting at least one more week. We can't predict exactly what will happen, but as of today the baby seems ready to stay for the entire time that she booked. That's Daddy's girl, get as much as you can for your money.

I had a good checkup this morning. My blood pressure is good, the baby's heartbeat is strong, and Jacob was very well-behaved (always helpful). I am only dilated about 1.5 cm, but the OB said my cervix is about 50% effaced (thinned out). As it thins, it will dilate more easily. We'll see what next week brings. At my final checkup with Jacob, I was dilated 3 cm and went into labor 2 days later.

Jacob wants it noted that he got a sticker and a car from the doctor. He usually gets a sticker, but he's never gotten a toy. He was very, very excited to have a new car. We just don't have enough of them at home, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment