Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 4, 2009

Very busy!

I have a lot of pictures on backlog again. I hope to get them sorted soon. Between travel, activities, kids not napping at the same time, trying to get Christmas cards ready, and many other things, it's been hard to find time to update.

So, no pictures, but they will come soon. Mariella's 9 month "birthday" was yesterday, and I'm really sad to have missed out on pictures. She came down with some sniffles this week that turned into a pretty nasty cold, and with how miserable she was yesterday it just didn't seem like I was going to get any pictures that really reflect what she's like. So those will have to wait until she's feeling better.

Hopefully in the next week I'll be able to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment