Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Tree: Mariella Version

We finally decorated the tree today. Jacob was really excited to help. He's been talking about it for a few days. I was going to take some pictures of him helping, but we were having so much fun that I didn't want to interrupt it. He opened all the ornament boxes for me, and told me where to hang them. He had one branch that he wanted them all on, but luckily he was willing to take suggestions. He liked seeing what all the ornaments were, and tried to tell me about them. After everything was hung, he turned on the lights (his job) and admired a job well done.

The last bit of business was putting a fence between Mariella and the tree. I think it's going to work out nicely. Now we just need some gifts under there!




1 comment:

  1. Jacob and Mommy did a fantastic job decorating the tree and it looks like Mariella approves. It also looks like the fence was a good idea!

    Thanks for sharing.
    Grandma B.

    ReplyDelete