Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 11, 2009

Lots of other pictures

I also realized I never published a post from a long time ago. Mariella's baby dedication pictures can be found here.

Enjoying some naked time

Get those clothes away from me!

Thanksgiving at the Schoenbauers, pictures with the great-grandparents Schoenbauer

Grandparents and all the grandchildren, except for baby Sammy

Tom holding Sammy

Mariella passed out with Daddy. She knows how to do Thanksgiving!

Fun in the tub

Playing with cousin Benjamin and checking out his new toy

They played so nicely together

Cleaning out her toy box at home

Stopping to look at a book

Mmmmm, book

Big brother Jacob giving a nice hug


My new favorite picture of Mariella: her tribute to "A Christmas Story."
I can't put my arms down!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures of the Thanksgiving holiday. I like the one of Tom with the lampshade on his head! The ones of the kids are great, too. A week in the life of the little ones. So precious.
    Love,
    Grandma B.

    ReplyDelete