Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

One week old

I can't believe it's been a week already. We've only been home for half of that, but time has flown. We're settling in pretty well. Some sleep has been logged, many diapers have been changed, and we're getting used to having a newborn in the house again. Jacob is absolutely in love with Mariella. She is the first person he asks to see in the morning, and he loves to give her kisses. He makes sure she always has a blanket and helps to change her diaper. I think he's waiting for her to be able to smile at him, because he keeps trying to entertain her by being silly and so far doesn't get much of a reaction.

Here are a few new pictures:


One week old, and making Daddy's hands look huge

Almost a smile caught on camera, but I wasn't fast enough


Proof that she sleeps...without being held...and I was brave enough to take a picture of it without fear that she would wake up screaming at me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh.... she's precious Robyn. My boys keep asking what a new baby girl looks like, so it was fun to show them your pictures. On a side note, love that John Lennon receiving blanket. Henry has two of them which are getting torn apart from a lot of love over the past 4 yrs.

    Love
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Robyn - she's just gorgeous! I can't wait to see her. Suppose I'll have to wait until July!!

    ReplyDelete