Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

Getting Kicked Out

I'm being induced tomorrow morning. We're scheduled to go in at 7:30, so unless we get bumped throughout the day, our baby is going to be born on March 3. Finally!

The one nice thing about doing it this way is that we won't need anyone to rush over to take care of Jacob. We can have everything and everyone in place. It will be weird going the hospital and not be in labor this time. I guess there is still plenty of time to go on my own, but I think we're going to have a pretty quiet night. Hopefully I can get some sleep!

I'll update with all the fun details and maybe even a picture after we get home from the hospital. I should get out of there on Thursday, but it might take a few days to find the time to get on the computer. We'll do our best!

No comments:

Post a Comment