Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 30, 2009

Almost 37 weeks

I had a check up this morning, and there is not much to report. Everything is still looking good, and the baby is definitely head down and has moved lower. I already knew that based on the fact that I have to use the bathroom every 15 minutes or so, but it's nice to have the confirmation from the doctor too. I'm not really dilated at all yet, so it looks like we'll make it into February before the baby comes.

Jacob got to have a playdate with his friend Scarlett while I went to the appt. He hasn't seen much of her the past several months because our ECFE class is on the same day as playgroup. They had so much fun playing together that we stayed for awhile after I got back. He didn't want to go home and made me chase him all over the house to get his shoes on.

I will have a check up every week now until the baby is born. We're getting really close now!

No comments:

Post a Comment