Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

7 Months Old

Such a precious baby girl. She continues to amaze us with what she can do, as well as with her determination to be a complete stinker. In the past month, she has gone from "maybe crawling" to "definitely moving well on her belly" to "officially hands-and-knees crawling (10/4/09)."

She is able to lock in on her target, usually something of Jacob's or a piece of paper/fuzz/other object that shouldn't be on the floor, and can get there faster than the adult in charge. I had forgotten what good babyproofers babies are! She leads us to everything.

Her current favorite sounds are "ma," "ba," "da," "ga," "la," and "pa." I think that's all of them. She says "ma ma ma ma" when she wants or sees Mommy, and "da da da" for Daddy. It seems really early, but she's consistent so we're pretty sure she's catching on to the sounds for the words. It will surely be awhile before she says her first real word, but for now I'm loving the "ma ma" since I had to wait a very long 15 months to hear that sound from Jacob!

Here are her 7 month pictures. I'll update more the next chance I get. I have a lot to share about both kids, and no time to get it written down!


Look how well I sit now!

My puppy matches my outfit.



1 comment:

  1. Happy 7 month birthday, sweet Mariella! You are so cute. We just want to kiss those chubby cheeks!

    Love, Grandma and Grandpa B.

    ReplyDelete