Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Placeholder

I'm just putting this here to acknowledge that I'm behind on posting. I have a backlog of pictures, video, and stories. The one piece of news I can share right now is that the kids came up with this great new nap schedule where Mariella naps, then when she wakes up it's Jacob's turn, and then when he wakes up she's about ready for her next nap. That leaves me little to no kid-free time.

We're also getting ready for Jacob's birthday party this weekend, and I am working on finding a place for us to take a family vacation next summer. I am determined that we will go somewhere next year! My other excuses include making a double pediatrician appointment for my soon-to-be 3 year and 6 month olds, and figuring out when and how to get their pictures taken. Exciting times around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment