Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving, here I come!

We are having 3 Thanksgiving dinners over the next 3 days. I've been a bit concerned that my diminished stomach capacity will prevent me from enjoying these dinners the way they are meant to be enjoyed. Of larger concern, though, was the glucose tolerance test (for gestational diabetes) that I had at my last appointment. Would I have the results in time to know if I should be watching what I eat extra carefully?

I "passed" the test! So now I have a free pass to eat whatever I want this week. Until my stomach reaches its capacity, that is. So hopefully no one will feel offended if I only take tiny portions. It's not because I don't like the food, it's because I only have room for a little at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment