Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Experimenting

I need to learn how to use our camera's manual mode. I had a chance during Jacob's nap to work on a few settings. I'm not sure these are ideal, but I had to start somewhere. The focus is a bit off, but they're still cute. Mariella tried to be cooperative, though she isn't into sitting still so that made it challenging.




The start of a sneeze

I like her little tongue in this one. I don't like the red dinosaur coming out of her face! Next time: pick up the toys before experimenting.







Photo shoot over, time to eat the camera!

1 comment:

  1. Fun pictures! You're going to have to show me how to use the functions on my camera once you get yours figured out.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete