Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ultrasound Pictures

In case I forgot to mention it, we had our ultrasound this morning. The baby is healthy and everything looks perfect. We did find out the gender, but I'm not announcing it here until all the grandparents know. So for now, enjoy these pictures of the newest member of our family. Maybe it's just mommy's eye, but I think the nose and mouth in the first one resemble Jacob quite a bit.





For comparison, here is a picture from Jacob's ultrasound:

2 comments:

  1. Awww...thanks for sharing. Our first peek at the new grandbaby. We can't wait to hold that precious little bundle. Only a little over 4 months to go! So glad everything looks good and the baby is healthy.

    Love, Gama and Gampa B

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? That isn't fair (of course it is, just not fair to me!)....how long are you going to make me wait????

    ReplyDelete